Limitless intaxication, this busy season
Diagnostax, we’re focused on working with early adopter progressive accountancy firms, like yours.
For a limited time only, we’d like to offer you a one-off incentive. Exclusive to new customers in the next quarter.
You may already be familiar with our new pricing structure, a simple monthly fee with an annual usage allowance.
Any customer who wishes to
- January FREE
- Unlimited Tax Diagnostic Reviews from November 2018 – January 2019.
This is huge. Through unlimited tax diagnostic reviews, you can identify opportunities and quick wins that could reduce your client’s tax bills. All in a systematic, time and resource efficient manner.
Honestly, we’re not mad.
We appreciate the challenges of onboarding and embedding software into a business. We just don’t want you to miss out, so we’ve thought up a way around that barrier…
How to service your existing clients, this busy season.
- Complete the tax diagnostic behind the scenes - use your awareness of the client, make realistic assumptions and use the client file where you can.
- Share the results of the report with your clients, in a brief meeting (perhaps tie into your pre-yearend catch up) – Select and share results the system has generated, and discuss the points to ensure your knowledge was accurate.
- Create an action plan, based on the opportunities discussed – Prioritise the tax issues, in line with your discussion, and fill out an action summary.
Whilst this is not the optimum way to deliver a tax diagnostic review (because it’s based on assumption and doesn’t involve the customer in the consultative process) – there is no denying the impression it will leave on your clients.
If you’re not excited by this offer, there’s a chance you’ve not been given much time to appreciate what a tax diagnostic review can easily deliver. Pop over to ‘What is
- Your clients are thinking tax, let them know you’re doing everything in your power to lower that bill.
- Generate advisory revenues
- Unlimited reviews during this period
meansthat your remaining allocation of tax diagnostics (20/40/80/120) can be used on prospective customers or recently acquired customers from February onwards.
- January FREE, saving you £99 - £499.
The value of this incentive is significant.
We are united in our cause: To bring as much value as we can, to the businesses and business owners that have entrusted us to support them.